Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Upset...feeling down...

I've never thought I would come this far...Everything in my life has been changed...even SOMETHING that I've encountered, it's gonna come towards my "Circlet World". For my school's lifestyle time, I suppose that I should have to keep the best work for myself in order to graduate, but I've failed myself to do that, though.

Not a single word to tell anymore, until the right time comes, in this year, 2008, I finally made up a reckless decision: I decided to stay in the SAME standard level (SENIOR 2), but it's true that it's kinda waste of all my time staying in there, I've no choice but to wait the SPM results. 3 months half had been passed with a quick slide, the results are not quite a flying colour, though...

________________
SPM RESULTS
BM 8E*
BI 5C
PM 9G**
SEJ 9G**
MATHS 7D
SCI 6C
PA 8E*
EKO 9G**
BC 5C
_______________

I just don't get it...Is it really that bad for me to study a simple course? Or is it i'm too simple-minded to face THESE? Give me a break...I'm just too frustrated to look at THESE things...

ANYWAY,
I'm really something else... What am I gonna do? Hmph....
Another thing is...there's a girl...well, you can say that again...i'm kinda in LOVE situation but NOT YET, bcoz i cant "chase" her...well, she's in the same as I am, we both too difficult to communicate, so erm...maybe I should leave as it is because last time...we both have a big problem...so we both...like get out from our sight...
But will see our fate, whether we can go back to normal times or something...

Really,
if you are not prepared,
what else you can do if you go out to the social place?
**We always have a choice to choose, but the choice you have, it CANNOT simply make a decision, it's about your own future lifestyle!**

THiNk AbOuT It...if you really well-prepared...!

No comments: