Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Sudden Tragedy

I was on the way to my class with good mood,
but when it comes to an announcement,
it was a sudden tragedy......

One of our friends in our class,
her little brother, who is J3I student,
had an accident...a terrible one......
As I know that,
it was happened yesterday morning, i think...
The car's speed was really fast,
and crushed him......not only that,
the driver didn't stopped but ran away..........(DAMN!!)
Luckily there's a kind person fetched him to the hospital,
and get treated immediately......
(That's what I've heard......please forgive me if I said wrong......)

I thought he's gonna be OK during the first announcement,
but when it comes to 2nd announcement,
the feeling's stopped......fading...into sadness...

He's gone......
He left the world with lots of things behind......

I can't say more......I felt sorry for him..................
I can't hold this feelin' off......it's....it's.............just sad....

Rest in peace.........明泽...
Although we didn't know each other,
or we just walked by the streets and met before,
at the very least......I knew that you...are her little brother.........

No comments: