Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Always thought I was RIGHT...

Ever since when,
my own talking never been had a RIGHT thing in a time,
I just don't know why I had this all the time,
why don't I just keep my f***ing crazy mouth shut up?
It only makes people felt like you're annoying them...

Maybe they are right,
I'm not really talking about something that it's only interested for my own,
not them...
I was wrong to myself,
because what they had asked,
and i'm just having some crap talk there.
They're right, really...
This is my own talking style problem,
can't blame them...

Causing this problem makes people feel annoyed,
is one of stupid bad stuff in me,
I'd like to change...
Can I?
My other friends were right about it, too...
the only main problem is on my own,
not them,
'cause I didn't think through it before I really talk,
and answer the RIGHT questions...

CNY is coming,
I hope I can be changed into something more mature a bit,
not a kiddo there talking S*** down there...

Man...
Tough...and hard times as always...

Ciao!

No comments: