Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm back in tis blog again...

Wow...long enuff din even click bk tis blog, coz i oways blogging in MSN spaces...2 months oredi...alright, it's time 2 gain back de thoughts in tis blog wud b better...haha!!

Anyway, now is OCTOBER, n i must said tat i will make it in average 2 fill up de blog as balance as i could...n now im examing till 15/10, but somehow not everyday im gonna attend, it was like 2day finished next day rest n next day exam again, next day rest...like tis...really relax, right? For me, no...I wont think it was THAT relaxing...

Back in here was still like a new guy blogging some stuff here, I guess I shud blog more of it after my exams...mayb...it'll take some times 4 me 2 hav a FEEL~~~~ 2 write off some blog...I hav some, but not now...

After exam 1st,
den I shud write as more as my MSN spaces blog...
Heehee!!
Bye now!!
Gotta do revision...ugh...Maths again....!!

No comments: