Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Signing Out...for only 2 months...nid concentrate on studies

Olympics over 4 2 days ago, holidays over 4 3 days ago, everything over...I guess right now I nid 2 take more concentration effects on my studies, coz de final exam is going 2 "battle" wif us!

Whatever it was, Wherever it will be, I swear that THIS TIME, it will b de final strike thru de combat 4 my studies, n after tat, i'll take another plan of studies in de year of Senior 3.

I've been having so much rough & tough days around in school, juz realized tat too much things happened around in there, n i've been hesitating 2 expect something unmiserable tat popped out frm my head...well, i guess it takes a couple times 2 deal wif it...who knows wat de final decisions it will be den? HA!

Anyway, I leave a STOP here, until everything's done, den I shall b return 2 tis BLOGGER-Buddy!

Cya!
Gotta Run!

No comments: