Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

another month...

Well, it's in AUGUST oredi...I guess I shud do my own 2 keep up de gud work? Mayb I shud I say it loud 2 split out all those unhappy things? Or mayb i shud get rid of those who dun really nid 2 b work wif...? No...not at all! Wat i've been thinking was, on 'HOW I SHUD PLAN OUT A BETTER SCHEDULE for myself"...!

Finally, things were over 4 quite long time, only left ME, tat chose a different path, go forward, get succeed, get more hardwork, raise myself up 2 de critical point 2 fight it off...my frenzz, supported me 4 so long, n dey juz wan me 2 b graduated smoothly in my secondary school, not juz fooled around de corner! Mayb dey're right, sometimes I'm just too stupid about y am i caught myself down n stay in S2...just bcoz i gave up on it? juz bcoz I played around too much? Or mayb...u wan it tat way since den? There's too much of questions in my head, not even a better answer 2 reveal n proof...tat de "WHY" 2 me...

I'm not quite wat I'm doin' but I know one thing 4 sure: If u wan 2 b an individual person in ur life, u still hav a long way 2 go, 2 work hard wif! Well, very important, though...mayb I was a little bit childish 4 a moment...

BEIJING Olympics is coming soon in 080808, wow, cant wait 4 de GREAT show!!
AUGUST, I'm comin' 2 get u now!!

No comments: