Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thinking about going back...to reunite again...

Mayb I was wrong, tat all de time i've complaining about my class, actually, i think i shud stop doin' tis coz it still is ur class, wat u're in now...i shudn't juz thinking about de bad ways of dem...I was wrong...wrong, at, all!!

I've been thinking about going back 2 their side, 2 do things 2gether, work 2gether, we do as a teamwork TEAM...I think my class nid more teamwork, really nid it very much, coz wat if we all in de S3 lvl? Still getting urself dragging around there? Come on, guys! I know u all can do it...I know it...

I oways been very expecting u guys 2 do a better things, 2 show dem wat we've got, not only us, even if we reach in S3 lvl, we nid 2 join all de S3 classes 2 do things, teamwork...

I can understand tat u're now in S2 was much harder 2 get thru de time, but lessons u shud b in, not waiting till de last minute u gonna get prepared...look, after 2 weeks it will b a holiday, n after holiday, we nid 2 rush de lessons wif teachers coz we hav 2 finish all de courses b4 de FINAL SEMESTER examination starts! Guys, tis is not funny at all, n u all still being like in a playground there playing around without noticing any troubles...!

Even though we're able 2 make it thru, but tat doesnt mean we can still be happy 4 2 months more, right now, it's omost AUGUST, time is running out n it doesnt wait ANYBODY, i juz hope u all understand y I've been complaining about those stupid nonsense...coz everything, every unnecessary things, I juz dun wanna get involved wif those creepy troubles coz i only a "RE-STUDY STUDENTS" in ur class onli...I dun care about u hate me, i dun care about wat u guys talked about those stupid nonsense on me, I JUZ DUN CARE ABOUT IT!! Juz proof 2 me tat u guys CAN DO IT, so tat I can come back n join u'all...

I'm really sorry for wat i've been complaining...but pls, if u wan me 2 RESPECT u, den u hav 2 RESPECT me 1st!

P/S: Pls get rid of ur "childish-thoughts" away, tat's not even funny at all!

Haizz...
Finally said it out...
Gambateh, S2C5(2008)!!
I'll be waiting for ur TEAMWORK in de future!!
Promise me tat u'll do it!! U must!!
=D

No comments: