Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

ahh...feel a little bit better...+ sumting happen in my class

Ok~~~now...it's getting better oredi...yesterday i caught a fever wif 36.99Celsius...wow...tat's a bit heat for me...haha...
Well, juz now i had a rush wif my work so i sleep late 4 2nite...but still i nid 2 get some rest coz i ate my medicine 4 hours ago...
Not much things to do but to update my blog everytime i opened my computer...n I dunno wat shud I write...
Anyway, there's a really strange things happen in my school, n it's my class...well, there's no nid 2 tell, it's de stealing money again...
Well, i dun wanna talk about it, coz tis shudn't b split out! I've 2 kept promise 2 dem tat i've 2 keep quiet! So dun ask...if u wanna know, i'll think about talking it...ONLY TRUSTED PERSON!!
Anyway, i feel a little happy, though...and im playing my PSP now...man...wat a boring game i've played 4 N-times oredi...LOL~~~~

cya!!

- HEATH LEDGER Rest.In.Peace -


- THE DARK KNIGHT ROCKS!!!! -

We love u, and we will cherish u...goodbye!

No comments: