Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

annoying...

Wow...cant believe it's oredi in JULY, and i didnt posted any post last month...now, new courses...new challenges...new beginning, and thus, I can barely accept myself in tis CLASS...
U know sumting tat i oways wanna say it loud bcoz tis year of my school life, and it's oredi in de 2ND STAGE (means 2nd semester larr), i found tat it's way too damn ANNOYING...n felt disappointed on it...
Why? Hmph!! I tell it, there's a lot of F***ING-MINDED ppl around there talking too much nonsense, y dey oways care about wat other ppl's doing? Didnt even care about demselves?? Dey juz stupidly talking all de nonsense n think tat others didnt heard it, well, it came 2 me too, i heard it but dey dun really care about other ppl's feeling, think tat dey r so PRO, so "YENG", "LCLY" there...wat for?
Sometimes i wanna help dem out, dey refused it in a f***ing face 2 me...waaa, man...i was try'na help, is tat really a hard thing 2 do? WHAT A STRANGE PEOPLE I'VE EVER SEEN, BASTARD!!!
I dun really get along wif tis class, only a few tat can used 2 b friendly for me, Why? Bcoz my class, no, i think i shud say THEIR "AWESOME" CLASS, hav different groups of GANG-BANG there, u follow me, i follow u, their shoutout is like tis...
Come on, i'll do wat i've 2 do, but pls dun make me being upset n face up 2 u guys like f***ing-shit guy here, n PLS DUN SPLIT UNNECESSARY THINGS if u dunno wat had happened, so SHUT UR F***ING-BLOODY-SHIT mouth n do ur own things!!

Being like tis I really dun like tis at all...wat for shud I stay in tat class 2 study, being bullied by dem again and again...? Dey juz make me like a DAMN-CHEAP guy in de corner n try'na test me n get away frm me...wat!!? Am I DOG around there, letting u guys "SHIU SHIU" me a while n throw out a BONE n let me come bk again...!? I'm NOT ur BAIT, bastard!!
Im not interested wif ur BULL-SHIT, so GET THE F***ING OUT OF THE WAY, or u'll really gonna PISSED ME OFF!!
And I had enuff wif it, I only do wat i've 2 do, I only study wat I've 2 STUDY!!

Im way too MAD wif it coz i cant really hold it n stand it like tis...I nid 2 c a CHANGE, but it's not really wat I've EXPECTED...it's been half of de year, r u guys really wanna do tis 2 me? Making suffer again? Actually I only get along wif other classes of frenzz...juz bcoz tis, makes me feel tat Im not really alone at all...

WAKE UP, GUYS!!! U're NOT SLEEPING oredi!!! SO GET UP!!! AND CHANGE IT OFF!!!

No comments: