Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SPORTS DAY - 17/7/2008 - CLOUDY & SUNNY

Same thing goes on...woke up early in de morning...and this...is de second day...of SPORTS DAY.
2day was a bit rough...de road blocked again...luckily it wasn't too stuck bcoz it's very~~~~damn early...i heard dey had been spotting check around 27hrs...haizz...another "battle"...anyway, i reached around 5.45am...
Checking my bagpack...checking my hair...fingernails...after all these, i get in there n rushed up 2 my class seats...lied down there n slept...for onli 30 minutes...woke up back, still darker...boring...took out my society's camera out n play for a while...taking cool pictures like de blue sky, panning, car chasing...haha...tat shud get rid of de bored stuff in my head...!
2day was a little bit exciting...coz every sports competition were in de FINALs, wow man...tat was really cool...but too bad we didnt get any GOLD but 2nd n 3rd shud b ok...at least we brought out a result...
Later on, i was servicing de work wif my society ---- taking photograph...in de morning i've used about 4 hrs time 2 catch it...and den in de afternoon of 2 hrs, all together, i onli caught up about 112 pictures onli...guess i dunno wat 2 catch but I got some perfect on it, though.
2nd day...so fast to b over...and she...got her things and services 2 do...so as me...well, same thing, watched at her wherever she was...but onli a slight look, though...coz i was shy...ha...mayb...
Everything goes very smoothly...nothing happened at all...but de worst thing was...my frenz n I hav 2 walk all~~~~ de way round, 2 find de LRT station and go back home...about an hour time...wat de f***, man...really far away frm STADIUM BOLA SEPAK KUALA LUMPUR (SBSKL)...haizz...hope it's dun hav another one happened on us...man...damn tired...
GTG 2 sleep now...n 2morow, is de last day of SPORTS DAY, well...it's really a fast end days i oways hav, but tis time is even more faster than I expected...hope 2morow will go slowly...

"Take care of urself...ok? Coz I really concern...n care about u...but i still dunno...how 2 comunnicate wif u...but onli SMS...it's fine...we both still nid some time...I dun wanna bother u wif those unnecessary things, coz u hav an important exam 2 do...so keep up de gud work...and...dun push urself too much...health is more important than others...Good night! Hope 2morow will hav a MIRACLE...appears between u...n me!"

=)
Bye guys!
Until here den!

No comments: