Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

missed out... ...everything...

Something's juz not quite right at all...mayb it's oredi reserved in every kind of activities, so I guess I shud juz let it go...
The same thing happened today...
I was about going 2 my school 2 draw n create a new CLASS FLAG, it was about 9am++, and i was driving my mom's car, very unfortunately tat today early in the morning, the halfway of KL-Seremban had BLOCKED de road 2 check whether there's any intruders 2 sneak in 2 de Government's meeting...I was a little stunned but too drive back home n decided 2 go there later...
3 hrs later, i was taking a break wif my old-buddies in de somewat kopitiam near my hse, it was 12noon, and i really gonna move out...my dad told me 2 use another route 2 go 2 my school, so i do it...but...damn tat stupid-dupid police had blocked until now still havent finished it, and i can barely reach 2 my school...
I felt shocked tat one mof my fren told me tat dey had oredi there since 7.30am...wow~~tat's really early, dey din tell me n i missed it out...
But luckily it was oredi painting de picture, and i can do is take more pictures n help dem out, bcoz it's oredi LAST YEAR in tis school, i juz wanna be wif dem again...
About 2pm, we gone 2 ate our lunch after 4 de exhausting painting work, it took about an hour rest, and later we continue it as quick as dey can.
5.25pm...it omost done, suddenly, my dad called, said tat we nid 2 go 2 my relative's dinner, and i had 2 go back home immediately...but somehow, i din got de final pictures yet, still nid 2 go...I felt a bit sad n disappointed, y cant I hav tis precious chance 2 do de final strike...? So, i left my camera 2 dem, and i trusted dem...hope dey can get more pictures than i get juz now...
I juz finished my dinner, wif my relatives...and im still a bit missed out...on everything tat I must hav it done...
It was really a stubborn day 4 me, and de time arrangement was really rushed...y is it hav 2 b today...? If not today, everything will be changed into a happy mood n happy day...but now, i din smile at all, not even a gud-looking face...really...in a no mood...

Juz...missed out... ... ...juz... EVERYTHING!!!!

No comments: