Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SPORTS DAY - 16/7/2008 - RAIN & SUNNY

Woke up at 4.35am, wow, damn early...no choice but hav 2 wake up coz my fren's dad fetch me n dem go 2 STADIUM BOLA SEPAK, for de sports day...
Reached there around 5.30am...a lot of prefects gathered around 2 listen for wat their captain hav 2 said...30 minutes later, after taking a short checking, i straight away go 2 my class place seat 2 sit down...but unfortunately, it's LOCKED!!
After i found a way 2 sneak into my place, i was hanging around for quite long and picked up my MP3 WALKMAN PLAYER for listening some cool songs...
Later on, de crowded was back in old-fashioned ways, but tis time was a little bit stucking coz de space was not quite gud as I expected...my frenz(S3C4), I love~~~ to joined dem much coz dey all really had a change in their teamwork, as for my class, haizz...well, it was...not bad!
Early in the morning I felt it was a bit cold out there, n i thought it was gonna rain coz i felt tis cold weather was really much like raining...and i was right, it rained after about 3 hours since I've been there. The wind blown strongly, touched my skin just like slapping on it, it was cool n nice, I love rain...very much!
The 1st day for our sports day was really entertaining, every competition was really brought us into a high-level n excitements, we cheer at dem, we shouted at dem, we roared at dem...tat's de spirit of having a sports time!
The place where she sat, was really near, juz beside de net and beside other class only, all I can do was sat down there, looked at her, de only I really missed out was, I forgot tat she had a 200M-running competition, I heard de noise but when my head up, it was finished...how can i missed tis precious chance...well, no more oredi...wat else can u do...She was...really brave down there...she really was...haha, and she's cute when her cheeks turned red like tomato...haha!
De event had delayed 4 an hour, means 4.30pm is 2 b going home...but it was 5pm 2 let us go...but, never mind, though, coz de important thing is, competition!
When I got home, i quickly unpack my things, washed up my clothes, took a gud bath, charging my MP3 player...and I'm writing tis blog, coz it's been a long time I didnt touch tis thing...
Remaining 2 days of SPORTS DAY, hope de fun will bring it to me as a Great Memories!
Bye now!

P/S: I still got a feeling tat I cant even do it...wat am i doin' anyway??

No comments: