Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

sick...

arggh...a sore throat illness again...i really hate it...it was started frm yesterday...man, totally painful...i cant handle so i asked my mom 2 fetch me 2 c a doctor...oh my god...antibiotics again...
Actually I didnt ate it...i juz ate tat "used 2 chew-medicine" in order 2 get rid of my throat painless...juz OUCH, when i swallowed my saliva...haizz...
Well, im a bit weak since i caught tis sickness...during de school times, i was thinking aboyt goin' back home early 2 take a rest...but it's oredi oways goin' 2 school's off soon, so i decided 2 hold on 4 a little more longer...well, wat i meant was, juz dun wanna go back home so early coz i still wanna watch over her...haha!

By de way, THE DARK KNIGHT was damn-great movie, althought de great actor, HEATH LEDGER had passed away, but his spirits will oways b our heart...I thank you, Mr. Heath Ledger, u hav brought us a great movie, great act, n now de result for tis movie is 1 BILLON 5,841 MILLION US DOLLARS, wat a gigantic money results dey hav...gud movie, and it's really~~~nervousing!

Somehow, Im still not quite well 2day, when i came bk home frm school about 3.30pm sumting, i felt my whole body was getting weak n not much energy 2 walk...man...tis is much serious I've ever had...so after taking bath for about an hour later, i straight away lied down on my bed n take a nap, 2 get some rest in order 2 b well faster...

Well, hope it'll will be well soon...mayb...hmph!!
HACHIYUUUOO~~~!!
OMG~~here I go again...
T_T

No comments: