Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is this the END?

The 314th Day

5 days more...
The final chapter will be written down...
and soon we will be seperated in different paths...
different lfestyles...
different...realities...

Actually,
I have somethin'...that I haven't complete with...
Is there...a way on how...can I have 'her'?
Is there anything...that I can do?
Say sorry as the first thing?
Start a topic as the first thing?
No...none of them...is the proper way for me...
Maybe because I'm a coward...to face 'her'...

3 years I've known her...
and now 'she' just left me with so many questions,
on Why, What, and How...
I wanna ask: 'Are you still...mad about me?'

Girls are always a complicated human,
A boy wants to know the girl so much,
but he couldn't step out just because he feels scare...
and in the end,
the boy's regret left behind...and told himself that:
"Actually...I should have done that earlier before...not the last minute..."

Now,
Am I gonna say "Oh No...is this the end?"
I hope one of these days,
whether succeed or not,
at the very least...I should give it a try...
and you'll never know...if you don't give it a try...
Who knows...if it comes true to you...?

Hmph...

No comments: