Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Quiet night...

The 331th Day

It is quiet night...in my area here...
but still a bit worried about the area's situation, though...
sitting in my room and typing this blog entry,
combine with a beautiful, soft, and quiet night...
feels good about it...

Right these moments ahead,
everyone's having their Graduation Trip now,
as for us,
will have to wait till December 19th, at 10.30pm...
Hmph...kinda boring these days at home...
not gonna find some jobs to do, though...
'cause I need to attend that trip if I work only a few weeks...
no salaries for that, you know?

The intake will be in January 4th,
guess it is a hurry one, though...
but the early intake you register,
the earlier semesters finished...
and I'll make my wise choice...to decide it...very...carefully...!

Why?
Because I CARE about my future plannings!! ^^

Extra: Memories beyond...
(GRADUATION NIGHT 2009)











And that is all...for the night...! =)

No comments: