Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goodbye 19th, Hello & Welcome to Age 20th!!

The 271th Day

My birthday's over,
it looks like my age is getting further now,
and to become the real adult age...
but I felt like I wished to go back the old times...
rather than being an adult...
Actually being teenager,
was never been better on being an adult,
'cause we have quite much freedom doing what we like to do...

The 20th...to me,
looks heavier than before,
the burden also getting heavier on me,
'cause soon it will be my turn to handle the responsibility...
what lies in the future?
It's still unknown...
my road ahead is full of sands...
nothing but sands...
everything's empty...
and I'm really tired on walking these stressful road...
Am I really chose the right way?

I would like to reconnect all the things back to my mind,
and make the right choice...
I just...
don't wanna fell off to the blackhole again...
as I already made a big mistake...

Bless me...
make NO MISTAKE in other time...

In times whenever the chance comes by,
should I take or not...
it's up to you...
but once it's gone,
you'll have to wait another longer than this...
trust me...
it's damn long enough~

Ciao~

No comments: