Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hesitation

The 240th Day

A week of holiday almost finished,
but still...I haven't started anything yet except Maths,
because I had tuition this week of 3 days,
I absent today because I've got some private matter with my parents,
gone out early in the morning of 7am...

I'm still in hesitation,
on getting prepared for the rest of exams,
not even a touch for the books...homework...
none of them...
but holding those unnecessary stuffs......
Games...MSN...Facebook...PSP...

Tonight gonna have dinner with my parents & relatives,
although a bit tired but still need to attend,
because we're family...family is important at first...

I'm not looking forward on what's gonna have after school's open again,
and I'm not gonna make it through...if I still be the way I am...

To start it or not...
Chances are already given to you...
Appreciate it or not...
It's up to us now...
and...ME...as well...!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

you seems to have lots of question...

steady guy...

\\FENRIR@A|_EX™// said...

hrrr...
life's always covered with many question on us...
For me...I guess I've got really...really much questions tat haven't got any answers yet...
Such a fool to me...