Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Trial...is getting closer...and closer...

The 234th Day

What do we have to expect?
The trial UEC examinations are getting closer,
and it will be our Senior 3's final examinations in school,
(Note: Not include the real UEC exams)

Holiday is sure is holiday,
we've got only 3 weeks...
these holidays for us are not playing around,
but to get study and work up your stuff...
Well actually I'm not into that situation yet...
because I'm not ready......

I'm nervousing...worrying...hesitating...
still keeping imagining things in the future...
Exams haven't come but only think about graduation stuff...
What the hell am I doin' right now?
I'm so dumb, man......

Arggh...
Hope not fail on them this time...
Hope...hope...hope...
Gimme a break, man~~~
><

No comments: