Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Questions :: Lies :: Lost

The 236th Day

I was wondering myself:
I have damn lots and lots of QUESTIONS,
twisting in my mind...

1st: What exactly purpose you made as you decided to stay & continue Senior 3 studies in 2nd-dary school?
2nd: Why are you waste too much money in that school if you knew the fees already risen?
3rd: What is your future?
4th: How are you gonna accomplish your targets?
5th: Why are you so stubborn for if that girl doesn't worth for you to be with?
6th: What are dragging or waiting for?
7th: Do you know the time is running now?
8th: Why are you so irritating to your own?
9th: When will you gonna be study in University?
10th: Where are you going? Are you running away because you can't even face it?
11th: What's wrong with you recently? Why are you feeling so down? Can't you just smile?

12th...13th...14th...and many...many...questions more...
But the answers......didn't actually came out...

I was hiding at the corner...running away...can't even face it...
Yeah...right...I'm a Selfish guy...
doesn't even wanna spit it out but keep it in my heart forever......
Selfish, huh...
Maybe I really am...selfish...alone...
my smile...is fading away......didn't smile once since today...


Instead of hoildays right now,
I don't even get myself started for the revision,
but staring at the computer without anything important in there...
I'm losing my concentrations,
that's why I always said that I'm not in a mood of studying...

Maybe I'm just lying to myself,
not only once but many many times I've lied myself,
to study hard...to get real...to get prepared...
All of them...are LIES to me!

3 weeks to go...
exam's coming...
I'm definitely LOST right now...
Where to start then?
I'm a Bastard......really a DAMN one!!

5 comments:

wakaka said...

juz be more concentrate....
don think 2 much....
focus....
juz focus on exam.....
coz...
after exam...
the ans will appear in ur mind...
wakaka

junxian said...

yayaya....
don think too much
just focus on your exam
enjoy your last exam in your s.c life~

\\FENRIR@A|_EX™// said...

yeah...maybe right...i'm still worried about myself...

wakaka said...

u still worry about wat?
juz ignore it.....
4get it.....
n stay focus on ur exam....

\\FENRIR@A|_EX™// said...

Worried about..."Am I gonna be ok in these 2 months?"
That's wat i've been thinking about...
Can't helped thinking it, though...
Who knows....