Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Monday, May 19, 2008

Exams finally finished...what a boring days...AGAIN~~

Man...This sessions of examinations made me feel insane...
I dun really know wat am i doing all the time during exam, but only memorize n write it down...tat's it...
After 7 days of tough days, finally can relax a bit, while im still waiting for my results...
It doesn't changed much everytime i finished my exam, only play, go out, watch movie, sms, like tis n like tat...haiya...dun care la...
4 days left to start the holidays but im a little busy tat time, i hav 10 days of camp tat nids 2 attend...man, wat a tiring events but it's fun, im sure for it...
By de way, during these days of resting, Im...thinking of someone...someone that I like...juz...cant let go of her...
In school, I oways walk thru her class n not quite wanna look at her juz im shy ma...n my face blushed oso dunno, tat time my frenz asked me y my face so red den i straight away said : IT's HOT ONLY LA....!!
I cant lie myself, though...even witf ONE hello oso cant say it out...man...it's COMPLICATED, lol~~~~~

Anyway...c how it goes la...
Wat it comes, will come...doesnt hav 2 b force sumtings u really wan it come...
haha...dunno wat am i talking about...
im talking crap...
yahahahaha~~~~~~~~

No comments: