Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thinking about...someone...I...Like...

Well, tis kind of thing had been dragging me around me since I didnt really had a chat wif her since 31st December 2007...tat time she replied my msg...but not as I expected...it was like some kind of complaining msg...after looking it, I had no other things to tell but to PROMISE her I DUN HAV SEND MSGES TO HER IF IT DOESNT HAVE ANY IMPORTANT STUFF to tell...12am passed by, I shut off my phone in anger...den I slept...
Until tis year, since I've re-study my Senior 2 course again...I told myself tat I shud get to change myself in a different way...but finally I did it in a halfway now...not even a worry anymore...till one day...I was walking somewhere near de staffroom, came thru to her...I saw her but I didnt do anything. While she was dutying as a prefect job, means in recess time la...I oways walked down de stairs n oways saw her there, I felt a little embarrassing to...see her...eye-to-eye...hehe...too shy to do tat...n felt like kind of not really know wat to do...
At home, one day I cleaned up my room n saw her photos(society photos, of course...), n everytime I looked up wif tis things...man...cant even try to stop thinking of her...Im crazy oredi...but sumtimes I juz wanna try 2 sms her 2 say hello but I still cant do it...
Until now, I didnt actually do anything on it after my camp n her camp, even until today oso didnt even TOUCH de phone ALL~~ day coz i put my fone in my room...
Well, u can say...I'm in love...really dunno wat to do...cant even face her...juz been thinking about "wait for de right time comes"...haiyo...Im gonna sleep until morning if I kept continue in tis way...
God, r u testing me? Is this some kind a IQ question for me to SOLVE de problem...well, it maybe is TRUE...I guess...
But, let God bless me...n her as well...

Chiao(means gtg)!!

No comments: