Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What a damn day I had...Oh NOES!!

Man...I was REALLY~~~~had a very down day bcoz SOMEONE had SPLIT out my own personal secret, oh my god...ah dong...wat happened 2 u...u shudn't b like tat...
He said tat he was chatting witf his friends while there's no teacher went in 2 their class, he said he chatted about who who and who who sumting like tat la...and den he "KICK" out my things out n junxian knew wat he was talking...I thought ah dong wud never told him but he kept asking like a freakin' guy, den he blew out de contents...
OH NOES!!! Wat am i gonna do...wat if she knows about tis...i was trying not 2 take any action or even a talk on her but IF THIS NEWS BLOWS AWAY AROUND THE PPL IN THEIR CLASS or OTHER PPL, I'm gonna be really~~~~~~~~~ TROUBLE oredi...
Geez...
I'm just having a perfect resting+waiting 4 de results, den suddenly came out tis stupid things...arrggghh...am i stupid enuff tat i TOLD him about tis...
I'm still worrying about it how it GOES to this things, i just hope im NOT getting ANY~~~ trouble...
If she finds out, OH NOES!!!!
God, save me, man...
I mean iT~!!!


Currently listening to:
Can't help but wait - Treyz Songs ft. Plies
I'll Be Waiting - Lenny Kravitz (From L: Change the World)
Low - Flo Rida ft. T-Pain

No comments: