Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

vacation in MELAKA...(Part 2)

Woke up at 7am, de in charge for de cooking section were ready to cook de breakfast, tat time i was still asleep, heard some "kinglingkonglong" sound so tat I shocked up n woke up like a drunk guy...As I woke up, I saw my friends woke up, too...but dey all sat up not quite straight, sat up like a dummy there...haha
After de breakfast, we played our one last game b4 we moved on 2 our next destination, we really had fun tat time...everyone was really happy, n at around 10am, we all packed up, cleaned up, dried up, washed up, tidied up ALL de stuff n wait 4 de manager 2 come n check...after all things had settled, we all left our hostel...
All the long way back to K.L., I sat on de bus, everyone was sleeping, including my friends...only me, still very awake...listening some music, playing psp...I was really missed tis kind of trip coz I really hav soooo much fun after I joined tis society, dey gave me different kinds things to learn, n I felt tat many kinds of society tat I had joined, tis one I liked it de most(coz got frenz there ma....)...
Thank you all, I'm really really had a gud time in there...
Back to my school, 15 minutes later, everyone's gone back home...only me n other 2 friends stay there(not quite familiar 2 them), dey talked about their nice trip wif their friends...and as for me, I was walking around de school as Im waiting for my mom to fetch me...
While Im waiting, i just came across a street near resting room(for those who felt uncomfortable), as I was going 2 walked thru...I saw...her...running 2 other place 4 de event...I guess...Seeing her being fine, I guess I dun hav 2 worry about it, by de way, she saw me, too, n I oso saw her...still de same...nothing else to do...
Later, my mom arrived...I put all my stuff into de carboot, I drove way back home wif a happy face...
This trip...made me felt very memorable...I dunno y im so happy in tis society but de only one thing for sure, friendship is like tis, u hav de fate to meet them, den u hav appreciate for wat belonged by ur side...is like tis...u've knew another few friends there, n dey're different 2 u...
Wat can I say, happy is oways a happy, I guess I...I am really happy, though...hope 2 hav tis kind of trip...again...and im...looking forward...to it!



-END-

No comments: