Sony Ericsson XPERIA™Arc (Available in April 2011)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

vacation in MELAKA...(Part 1)

Tat was still a bit dark, n yet a dawn time b4 morning,is about 6.05am sumting, I was fetched by my dad, wif his precious vehicle --- Benz E240...While on de way 2 my school, I was a little excited bcoz i finally waited till tat day 2 go 4 another vacation wif my society...n my most beloved friends...I was smiling all de way until I got 2 school, n I saw my friends waved at me, so i quickly take down my bagpack, say goodbye 2 my dad n de fun begans in a meanwhile...haha!
7.15am, time to go 4 de journey of our destination 2 pick n shoot any kinds of photos around tat area...de bus came in a short while, we packed up n gathered up, n ready 2 go...and, within a sudden, i was de last one going out 2 de bus, juz as I was ready 2 step outside de school gate...I saw a friend of mine...a girl tat I like, she came juz a same time, she came wif her sister(S1), 2 attend a camp in school...I was slowly walked thru bside her, I saw her, n she saw me, we both felt too shy 2 said sumting...yeah...I am REALLY shy...I was trying 2 said "be careful, ok?", but i didnt...I walked out b4 stepped up 2 school bus, i turned around n looked at her again...(she turned around, too, i was shocked)n way-up into de bus.
7.20am, we're on de move 2 MELAKA...yaaahoooooo...!! In de bus, we, a.k.a GANGBANG la...sat 2gether at de back, 13 ppls around there...it's nothing more but FUN made us felt even more excited...my friend, nelson brought a speaker(de mini speaker) 2 us and plug de cable in n switch on my MP3 WALKMAN VIDEO 2 ply de music...wow...de sound was incredible...n oso, we brought some snacks...we ate a lot cause on de way up we didnt hav ANY~~ breakfast anymore so we could juz endure it until noon comes n ate our favourite dish --- CHICKEN RICE!!
As we go 4 de photos caputring, I found myself some familiar, brought back memories to me...de temple...de historical buildings...I've been there b4 since 2000. Last time i came, it doesnt really built up much at tat place, is was like a big-space of empty area 4 de cows passed thru...now, it's been 8 years, it changed really a lot...it's totally different, though...
Then, headed up 2 largest temple we visited, I've prayed 4 my family's safety, everything goes smoothly, happy always, n healthy oways...but oso, I've prayed 4 her, too... It was de 1st I do tis thing juz bcoz i didnt really come out 2 a place like tis much so tis is it...I've finally done it!
6.15pm, way up 2 our stay-night place, called Villa D'Faro, it's near de city of A'Famosa, we rented a bungalow, but i thought it was really a BIG~~bungalow, but wat I expected, was a regular bungalow, means de space is not quite big enuff, even my friends slept in de living room oso no place 2 "hide"...LOL~~~, we had BBQ there n we oso had swimming there, pushing other ppl down 2 de water, I was one of them, too...my goodness...
Late night at about 2.15am, we all couldnt get asleep so we dcided 2 play some capturing photo techniques in oreder 2 learn more about photo shooting...as we play de most, was called "seperate body"...it's really fun if u saw urself in different emotions n movements...
But...although it was oredi 3.05am...we couldnt hung around n felt really~~~tired, so we all sneek back 2 de living room...and...sleep...zZzZZZzzzZZ(it's really cold, coz there's two air-condition in a living room ONLY, freezing like in North Pole)...haha...


Continue 4 de next posts titled : vacation in MELAKA...(Part 2)
Stay Tuned!
Ciao!

No comments: